Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question about our foundation or about one of our conferences? Look below at the most frequently asked questions.
Yes, everyone is welcome at our conferences. We do emphasize that we are a Catholic organization, and our conferences therefore also contain Catholic masses and themes. We therefore expect that you will treat this with respect. If you still have trouble with this, we ask you to contact us first.
Our conferences are open to anyone aged 16 and over. Unfortunately, if you are younger than 16 you cannot register. Please note: if you are not yet 18+ you need permission from your parents to come. We will also check for this.
We believe it is important that everyone should be able to attend our conferences, regardless of their financial situation. If paying the participation fee is a problem, please send an email to [email protected]. Our treasurer will then look at the possibilities together with you.
Yes. Everyone is welcome at our conferences, young and old. For the elderly, it should be taken into account that our conferences are mainly aimed at young people / young adults, and that the program is therefore designed accordingly.
If you have limited mobility / are less able, we refer to the registration page. Here you will find which facilities are available at the location. Of course we take everyone into account and adapt where possible.
No, this is not a problem. If you occasionally have to eat something for medical reasons (such as diabetes, heart problems, etc.), you are still welcome at our conferences. We do expect you to try to fast as far as possible. If this is a problem, we ask you to contact us.
Yes, if you have registered for one of our conferences you can always cancel your participation. If you want to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. You can submit your registration by phone or email.
Pay attention! If you cancel your participation less than one month in advance, a cancellation fee will be charged. For more information about the arrangement regarding cancellation, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
Please check your spam/junk mail folder first. It is possible that our e-mails are marked as spam. To prevent our emails from ending up in your spam, you can add our email addresses ([email protected] and [email protected]) to your contact list / address book.
> Is the email not in your spam either?
After you have registered, it can take up to 5 working days for us to process your application. After we have processed your registration, we will send you the confirmation email with payment details and other important information about the conference.
> Have you already waited more than 5 working days?
Something may have gone wrong while registering. To check this you can call our phone number or send an app via WhatsApp.
Pay attention! After your registration, a copy of your answers will also be automatically sent to the email address you provided. This is not the confirmation email.
No, Bidden en Vasten RK has no connections with the organization of the ‘Herman Boon – Bidden & Vasten’ conferences. We are completely separate from this organization and therefore work completely independently. However, Bidden en Vasten RK was created after a visit to one of these Herman Boon conferences… (Read more here)
Yes, all our activities are in accordance with the rules of the Roman Catholic Church. In addition, we have also been personally approved and even recommended by several Bishops and Priests. We are also proud to say that we have also received personal approval from the Pope and his blessing. We received this after writing a letter to the Pope.
You can help us in several ways:
1) Make a donation. As a non-profit, we depend on donations to keep us going. See the donation page for more information.
2) Register as an employee. As an employee, we help you at the conferences by helping you with anything and everything. You can register as an employee on this page.
3) Sign up for the intercession team. As a religious organization, one of the most important points is in the preparation. See the Intercession Team page for more information.
4) Buy our merchandise. By buying our merchandise you support us financially and with your product you also create a kind of advertisement for our foundation. Click here to view our merchandise.
5) Follow us on social media. With more followers we can also reach more people. To help us even further, you can also share our posts and share your own experience with Praying and Fasting RK on your own account. In order to be able to continue to do our work, it is also important that we also attract participants for our conferences, because without participants there is no conference. Social media is one of our most important resources.
6) Sign up for our conferences. The more registrations we receive for our conferences, the better it is for us. You can register here.